Cresta International Advertising Awards
- Open for entries 10 Feb
- Super Early Bird deadline 14 April
- Early Bird deadline 30 June
- Standard fees 1-20 July
- Entries Close 20 July
- Judging August
- Shortlist Early Sept
- Winners Late Sept
Single Entry Campaign Entry Discount
- Super Early Bird $195 $300 60%
- Early Bird $295 $450 40%
- Standard fees $490 $750 0%
How to enter
Entering the Cresta Awards is simple and straightforward. The first step is to register here.
Once registered, you will be able to login at any time and make, amend and pay for entries right up until the final closing date. (If you entered in 2020, you can simply login using the same username/password as last year.)
When you are ready to start entering work, just login and our Entry System will guide you through the process.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact our team at email@example.com and we will try to help as quickly as possible.
There is an Entry Kit you can download here if you want to circulate details to colleagues.
In each category and sub-category there is the potential to win Gold, Silver or Bronze Cresta Awards. There is no artificial limit to the number of these awards.
It is all about the quality of work.
Awards are given only on the basis of achieving a high average across our Jury that represents the best creative standards of this year’s entries.
We only award our ultimate prize, a Cresta Grand Prix, to exceptional work scoring very high averaged marks. These are rare, but are only limited in quantity by the standards of work submitted. The higher the creative standards, the more Grand Prix we award.
Anyone credited on a winning entry will be entitled to order one of our coveted and sustainably-made trophies.
Does your work qualify?
- Work submitted must have been published, broadcast or released between 1 January 2020 and 31 July 2021.
- It must have been commissioned by, created for and approved by a client. Work that has previously won or been shortlisted cannot be re-entered.
- It must have appeared in a commercial or public environment.
- We cannot accept any work specifically made for this or any other competition.
- Work must be submitted as it appeared, and not altered in any way for the purposes of competition.
- If a judge raises questions about the validity of any work, you will be required to provide evidence to support the entry.
Who can enter?
- Any client, creative agency, digital agency, design company, production company, post- production company, or individual professional may enter.
- Where the work is a collaborative effort by more than one agency in a network, this can be acknowledged in the credits. Or, if more than one agency wishes to enter the item and have their name as the entrant, they must enter separately and each pay the appropriate fee.
- If more than one company enters a piece of work and that work goes on to be shortlisted or win an award, all entrants will be equally credited and featured in any publicity.
All the info you need to create your entries.
If you would like us to send the Entry Kit to you, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org